A security system is only as good as its monitoring center. That’s why Affiliated Monitoring’s UL Listed, CSAA Five Diamond Certified and FDNY Approved monitoring centers, located in New Jersey and Houston, Texas, are built, staffed and maintained to meet or exceed the stringent standards for security, reliability and customer service:
- Fully Redundant Avaya S8800 servers with Aura Communications Manager
- Redundant G450 Avaya Gateways
- Fully integrated with UTC/MAS Alarm Monitoring System
- Three national service providers, Verizon, Qwest, and CenturyLink over copper and fiber lines providing redundancy with automatic failover features
- Eleven voice T-1 circuits delivered from two different local carriers, Verizon and LightPath, enter the building from two separate entry points
- Back-up cellular communication via Verizon Wireless.
- Fully redundant high-capacity gigabit Cisco and Juniper switches and routers
- Fully redundant Dell servers with RAID mirroring power our industry-leading UTC/MAS Alarm Monitoring Software.
- All data is backed-up to a secure off-site facility
- Server infrastructure leverages VMWare virtualization platform for high availability and performance
- Additional customer services, such as Web access, mobile access, e-mail and SMS communication, Voice Response Technology, and video transmission are delivered using secure DMZ architecture powered by Dell servers
- All critical systems and software are supported 24/7/365 by certified vendors and our own Microsoft, Avaya, and Cisco Certified IT staff.
Alarm Receiving Equipment
- Eleven fully redundant Surgard System IV receivers with Virtual Receiver features can accommodate nearly all digital transmission formats and DSC Internet Communications.
- Redundant DMP receivers for DMP’s proprietary Digital and Internet formats
- Redundant Honeywell AlarmNet I7810 receivers for all AlarmNet GSM and Internet technologies
- Redundant Bosch receivers
- Redundant Teldat Internet receivers
- Dell powered Napco Net.Link server
- Redundant AES Intellinet receivers
- Redundant Caterpillar C15 generators
- Redundant Liebert NX UPS’s
- Video surveillance systems to protect both the exterior and interior of the facility with over 130 cameras
- All interior and exterior entrances access controlled.
- All calls recorded via Cybertech NICE System, allowing for immediate retrieval of recordings.
- All documents stored in our EMC Document Imaging System for quick retrieval
- State-of-the-art audio-visual and teleconferencing system powered by Cisco and Crestron